Mar 4, 2011

Voyage with the Vikings by Marianne Hering and Paul McCusker


"Voyage with the Vikings" is a book about two cousins who go on a mysterious and exciting adventure in the Imagination Station, which is a sort of time machine. They travel to Greenland to find a Sunstone for someone in need of help. Along the way, they meet rough vikings, some of which are mean, but they also make an unlikely friend. But they have to make it back to the ship before time runs out, or they may never get back home! Can they do it?




I liked the book. It was exciting, but not too scary, and at the end it left you wanting more! It encourages kids to stand up for their faith in God, and to do the right thing. I thought it was a very good book for younge readers, and I would recommend it to any child from first through third grade.




This review is my honest opinion. Thanks to the publishers for my copy to review.

1 comment: